Fruiting Japanese Yuzu Potted Plant
- Plant height is approximately 1.2m.
- Yuzu is a small, bumpy, yellow citrus fruit that looks a bit like a smaller, rounder lemon or a yellow lime.
- It has a tart, sour flavor and a strong scent, and it tastes like a combination of a lemon and a grapefruit.
- However, yuzu’s flavor is more complex than traditional lemons, and has distinct herbal and floral notes in addition to acidity.
- Actual pot delivered may differ from pictures posted.
- Only mature plants, not seedlings. Raised in an Organic Garden, GMO-Free Plants.
- According to feng shui, a citrus plant wards off negative forces in the home and provides a beacon of positive energy.
Light: Exposure to full sun or part shade is ideal.
Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch. Good drainage is essential and water infrequently.
Fertiliser: Feed with organic pellets fertiliser once every month.
Overall: An easy plant to care for.
Information to note
Only mature plants, not seedlings. Raised in an Organic Garden, GMO-Free Plants.
Actual pot delivered may differ from pictures posted.
Customised fertiliser pack consists: 12 months supply of balanced and organic NPK diet for the plant to maintain overall plant health, flowering and fruiting (Individual packed).
Delivery is $12/trip and is only calculated upon checkout.