Grafted Tubtim Siam Ruby Pomelo Potted Plant
- Tubtim Siam Ruby Pomelo is grafted and ready to flower/fruit in 12 months time.
- Flesh of Tubtim Siam Ruby Pomelo is different from “Red Honey Pomelo” variety that has been produced in China.
- Flesh is sweet and very soft. Sweetness overwhelms your tastebuds, followed by a hint of sourness on the tongue.
- Pulp is Red on the most exterior of each segment and yellowish on the inside.
- The Pomelo is pear shaped and its peel is green to yellowish-green.
- Pot stands at 1m in height.
Light: Exposure to full sun or part shade is ideal.
Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch. Good drainage is essential and water infrequently.
Fertiliser: Feed with organic pellets fertiliser once every month.
Overall: Additional work needed to bag the fruits. An easy plant to care for.
Information to note
Only mature plants, not seedlings. Raised in an Organic Garden, GMO-Free Plants.
Actual pot delivered may differ from pictures posted.
Customised fertiliser pack consists: Balanced and organic NPK diet for the plant to maintain overall plant health, flowering and fruiting.
Delivery is $12/trip and is only calculated upon checkout.